Publications & Productions
- "How Should Physicians Refer When Referral Options are Limited for Transgender Patients?" AMA Journal of Ethics, 18:11 (2016): 1070-8.
- "Mentoring Relationships of Professional Indian Women: Extending the Borders of Our Understanding at the Intersection of Gender and Culture," in Mentoring Diverse Leaders: Creating Change for People, Processes and Paradigms (Routledge, forthcoming).
- “Mentoring as a Connecting Competency Builder: Examining POS as a Catalyst Across Dimensions of Diversity,” in Positive Organizing in a Global Society: Understanding and Engaging Differences for Capacity Building and Inclusion (Routledge, 2015).
- “Career Progression in Academic Medicine: Perspectives from Junior Faculty Women of Color,” in Center for Gender and Organizations Insights, Simmons College, 2014.
- Documentary Film Producer, Exotic World and the Burlesque Revival, 2011
Select Training Workshops
- "Everyday LGBTQ Inclusion at Work," Dunkin' Brands HQ
- "LGBT Inclusive Workplaces," HubSpot
- "Creating LGBT Inclusive High School Communities" Governor's Academy
- "Comedy as a Tool for Social Change," Simmons College
- "Creating an Inclusive Environment for Lesbian and Bisexual Women," Brigham & Women's Fish Center for Women's Health
- Cultural Competency Training, Illinois Department of Public Health
Select Speaking and Emcee Engagements
- "Bring Your Whole Self to Work," Simmons College School of Management Graduation
- "Creating LGBT Inclusive Workplaces," Workforce Live
- “The Doctor is Out: A Conversation With Dr. Schuster on Being a Gay Physician at Harvard"
- Keshet Cabaret
- "What I Learned From Cancer" Center on Halsted
- Women's eNews 10th Anniversary Gala
- GLMA Annual Gala Dinner
- Kraft LGBT Employee Recognition Day